First post in freaking ages
Fuck me, its been ages since i posted anything.
Right first of all there are some more photos on http://www.flickr.com/photos/gfablog .
There are more to come but i have maxed out the limit this month. Ooops.
I'm keeping it short this time, mainly as recently I'm actually having to do some work (err - hello when the FUCK did that happen) at my place of employment. And as we know that is never a good thing.
As soon as i can find which computer i left it on, i will post another list. This time of things I've learnt over summer 2006.
Right first of all there are some more photos on http://www.flickr.com/photos/gfablog .
There are more to come but i have maxed out the limit this month. Ooops.
I'm keeping it short this time, mainly as recently I'm actually having to do some work (err - hello when the FUCK did that happen) at my place of employment. And as we know that is never a good thing.
As soon as i can find which computer i left it on, i will post another list. This time of things I've learnt over summer 2006.


<< Home