Warsaw
Awright Chufties! Im sitting in a net cafe in Warsaw Central and Ive got to admit, its a big fucking city! I was in here yesterday and found my way to the old town (Ive sent jen a postcard about it) which is very old and pretty cool, but Im still getting lost today! Cant seem to see the same things I seen yesterday when I came off the train, lol. Im probably at the wrong side of the station or summat so Ill look around a bit more and get me bairings, but I saw this net cafe and decided to get on the blog :) Fags are cheap as fuck, 20 mayfair for a pound, and the beer? Well lets just say its much cheaper that Bunker on a cheap day! Wayhey! The hotel Im in is pretty good as well,with me having like a small flat with a seperate kitchen and bog, very modern :) Ive taken some pics and vids of lots of stuff but I cant be arsed getting them off the phone and into this net cafe just yet, so maybe later in the week or when I get back. Just hope the Xena submission is ok.. please no immediate Sony fail..please no immediate Sony fail.. :) See ye's soon!


<< Home