WTF????
What is it at the moment with bunny boiling nutters sending me emails???
This "charming" email was sent to my work account:
desist with the mouth act or die screaming in the night.
somebody else dissappears huh? I know your game bitch.
you wait now, and wonder if you will be next.
mysterio_ct@yahoo.co.uk is a bit thick as they have never heard of spellcheck, lacks the courage of their convictions as it was an "anonymous" email, and probably deserves to be locked up, with the key thrown away.
I'd be scared excpet I'm too busy crying over the fact I'm apparently barred from Cash Converters in Trongate
This "charming" email was sent to my work account:
desist with the mouth act or die screaming in the night.
somebody else dissappears huh? I know your game bitch.
you wait now, and wonder if you will be next.
mysterio_ct@yahoo.co.uk is a bit thick as they have never heard of spellcheck, lacks the courage of their convictions as it was an "anonymous" email, and probably deserves to be locked up, with the key thrown away.
I'd be scared excpet I'm too busy crying over the fact I'm apparently barred from Cash Converters in Trongate


<< Home