The first letter
Well here is the first letter the little prick sent me. However, bearing in mind i can't be bothered replying to the cunt, i'll just add comments along the way.
Jenny,
Fuck off - only my mum calls me that. What you admitting to being a 40s something housewife!!!!!?????
I have had enough
Join the club
Iam sick of your behaviour. Even when I got in to trouble with the rent you treated me like shit.
Shit - how appropriate. The type of shit you are is the floater that won't go away, even after 20 flushes. And got?? Hmm, writing in proper english really isn't one of your strengths. What did you do? Leave in Primary 7??
You need THERAPY!! - (Not me telling you, your closest friends agree!!) Try Google for psychiatrists.
Bearing in mind, his friends consist of his overstuffed bird and 2 cats, just WHO EXACTLY is needing therapy here? Myself, with actual real friends or some twat who sexually abuses his cats and this is the post-coital chat they have
You want to live in a Junkies flat, pissed + stoned your entire life, FINE BY ME
Where to begin with this one? No, seriously, WHERE?. Just WHO exactly has spent their entire life stoned and not working?? The times that this flat was a "junkies flat" would happen to be the ones where him and his coke snorting companion, and all the selection of class As they had, were in. All those drugs could be taken in one go, and they still would not be interesting. I mean talk about a battle of wits with unarmed people
You have no love in your heart for anyone or anything. Which is the saddest thing in the world. It makes you a bitter nasty person, and unlike myself
What the fuck? Pulling out psuedo emotional cliches that not even a chick flick would use? This probably sounded better in his empty, vaccuous fat head.
YOU'LL NEVER CHANGE
Everyone knows that. I'm not Superman, for fuck sake. I am starting to wish this was suicide note. Seriously
Leanne warned me about you. What you're like, and what would happen if i did move in with you. - I really wished I'd listened.
Yes I admit it. I was a bitch. Imagine the hardship of being asked to clean up and pay the rent. I was completly unreasonable. By the way everyone does know WEE GAZ SHAGGED LEANNE??????
You always cut me off mid-sentence, and you always have to get one better than everyone else. Life is no competition!!
Life is no competition? Is that not the slogan on Nike XXXL clothes? Oh, and can somone tell me how exactly do you cut someone off mid sentence when you are not talking to other person?
NO MORE!! - FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF
Well thats just charming. Not really a mystery now about why he could never gain employment. But anyway, moving on...
And if you feel up to it, Die, Die, + Die some more you miserable cunt
OK, typed it out as he wrote it. I have already critised the muderous use of the english language so I won't bother this time. But miserable? Its happy days now folks! Well it will be once I've sorted out the trashed room. A pig would move out in disgust.
Next time the second letter, which actually shows he had help with writing this one.
Jenny,
Fuck off - only my mum calls me that. What you admitting to being a 40s something housewife!!!!!?????
I have had enough
Join the club
Iam sick of your behaviour. Even when I got in to trouble with the rent you treated me like shit.
Shit - how appropriate. The type of shit you are is the floater that won't go away, even after 20 flushes. And got?? Hmm, writing in proper english really isn't one of your strengths. What did you do? Leave in Primary 7??
You need THERAPY!! - (Not me telling you, your closest friends agree!!) Try Google for psychiatrists.
Bearing in mind, his friends consist of his overstuffed bird and 2 cats, just WHO EXACTLY is needing therapy here? Myself, with actual real friends or some twat who sexually abuses his cats and this is the post-coital chat they have
You want to live in a Junkies flat, pissed + stoned your entire life, FINE BY ME
Where to begin with this one? No, seriously, WHERE?. Just WHO exactly has spent their entire life stoned and not working?? The times that this flat was a "junkies flat" would happen to be the ones where him and his coke snorting companion, and all the selection of class As they had, were in. All those drugs could be taken in one go, and they still would not be interesting. I mean talk about a battle of wits with unarmed people
You have no love in your heart for anyone or anything. Which is the saddest thing in the world. It makes you a bitter nasty person, and unlike myself
What the fuck? Pulling out psuedo emotional cliches that not even a chick flick would use? This probably sounded better in his empty, vaccuous fat head.
YOU'LL NEVER CHANGE
Everyone knows that. I'm not Superman, for fuck sake. I am starting to wish this was suicide note. Seriously
Leanne warned me about you. What you're like, and what would happen if i did move in with you. - I really wished I'd listened.
Yes I admit it. I was a bitch. Imagine the hardship of being asked to clean up and pay the rent. I was completly unreasonable. By the way everyone does know WEE GAZ SHAGGED LEANNE??????
You always cut me off mid-sentence, and you always have to get one better than everyone else. Life is no competition!!
Life is no competition? Is that not the slogan on Nike XXXL clothes? Oh, and can somone tell me how exactly do you cut someone off mid sentence when you are not talking to other person?
NO MORE!! - FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF
Well thats just charming. Not really a mystery now about why he could never gain employment. But anyway, moving on...
And if you feel up to it, Die, Die, + Die some more you miserable cunt
OK, typed it out as he wrote it. I have already critised the muderous use of the english language so I won't bother this time. But miserable? Its happy days now folks! Well it will be once I've sorted out the trashed room. A pig would move out in disgust.
Next time the second letter, which actually shows he had help with writing this one.


<< Home