Wee Gaz
So everyone knows I share a flat with Wee Gaz and since ASM has given him a log in for this blog, it really is time to introduce him properly.
That and when he used my log in he slagged off Glasgow - The GFA's playground.
Right, he's just out of nappies and he's a bit of a pie muncher
Wee Gaz comes from Cumbernauld, the town that REALLY should be twined with Baghdad (after the Americans flew over for a visit) ;-)
Yes, he does love his cat. IMHO a little too much.....
You'll rarely see Wee Gaz in the pub. He claims that drinking turns him into a cunt (TURNS????). Instead he stays in with the cat, watching all the channels that NTL can provide (so that's porn 24/7 then?)
Wee Gaz has a long term/suffering (you pick) girlfriend who lives near Liverpool. And when he goes to visit her, I have to look after the cat. Now to be fair, I do allow it to sleep somewhere warm (microwave/oven - switched on) and I remember to feed it at least once every 3 days (its a fat little bugger - it can afford the weight loss plus all it does is sleep and try to molest Gerry)
And I'm never hanging out his washing again. Look as open minded as I am - a hot pink thong was a bit too far. No amount of alcohol can remove a mental image like that.
And if you want to hear a girly scream - put a spider on his shoulder
Right, that's him introduced. Hmmmm, think a blog war is about to start (yet again)
That and when he used my log in he slagged off Glasgow - The GFA's playground.
Right, he's just out of nappies and he's a bit of a pie muncher
Wee Gaz comes from Cumbernauld, the town that REALLY should be twined with Baghdad (after the Americans flew over for a visit) ;-)
Yes, he does love his cat. IMHO a little too much.....
You'll rarely see Wee Gaz in the pub. He claims that drinking turns him into a cunt (TURNS????). Instead he stays in with the cat, watching all the channels that NTL can provide (so that's porn 24/7 then?)
Wee Gaz has a long term/suffering (you pick) girlfriend who lives near Liverpool. And when he goes to visit her, I have to look after the cat. Now to be fair, I do allow it to sleep somewhere warm (microwave/oven - switched on) and I remember to feed it at least once every 3 days (its a fat little bugger - it can afford the weight loss plus all it does is sleep and try to molest Gerry)
And I'm never hanging out his washing again. Look as open minded as I am - a hot pink thong was a bit too far. No amount of alcohol can remove a mental image like that.
And if you want to hear a girly scream - put a spider on his shoulder
Right, that's him introduced. Hmmmm, think a blog war is about to start (yet again)


<< Home