Mission Accomplished
Yes, finally managed this weeks mission.
Numerous programmes later, several installs (then uninstall after realising programme is shite) and advise from Gerry (who can make things more complex than they need to be and drains the C drive of all available space), I can finally put all the stuff from the "porn stash" (aka the H drive) onto a dvd that will work in my cheapo Asda DVD player (note the Pacific DVD player they now sell is nowhere near as good as the old version).
The major "fuck" factor would be the H drive contains 56 gig of stuff to remove.
I'd like to thank my work for the wonderful A/L I've had this week which technically meant i was getting paid for this arsing around :-)
See you in the winter, no park for me until this is done
Numerous programmes later, several installs (then uninstall after realising programme is shite) and advise from Gerry (who can make things more complex than they need to be and drains the C drive of all available space), I can finally put all the stuff from the "porn stash" (aka the H drive) onto a dvd that will work in my cheapo Asda DVD player (note the Pacific DVD player they now sell is nowhere near as good as the old version).
The major "fuck" factor would be the H drive contains 56 gig of stuff to remove.
I'd like to thank my work for the wonderful A/L I've had this week which technically meant i was getting paid for this arsing around :-)
See you in the winter, no park for me until this is done


<< Home