GFA: missing photos found
I've been clearing up my photo collection, and I've found at least 3 developed films full of GFA that haven't been seen anywhere. Even better, one of them's from Gerry's 30th birthday from last November. There's also the infamous night in Bibo Cibo (RIP) from the Merchant City festival, where everyone seems to be wearing my hat, and a truly hallucinogenic looking collection of Lomo photos from some night I don't even remember (Possibly January of 2005?).
Oh, and I've got the one with Gerry sticking a post-it note on his head marked "TWAT".
Anyway, for starters, I've got the fully restored version of Gerry's Birthday party photos here on Flickr. What do you say, Gerry?
Oh, and I've got the one with Gerry sticking a post-it note on his head marked "TWAT".
Anyway, for starters, I've got the fully restored version of Gerry's Birthday party photos here on Flickr. What do you say, Gerry?


<< Home