Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I've gone blind

Right - that's the last time Tez is let loose in a bar that has any drink for £1.50. The consequences are disastrous.

And as a result I've gone blind which is now my current excuse for not going to the bar to buy a round (someone else can go on my behalf!!)

Back to mine session last night. Tez is on a high because he nearly pulled (phone numbers were obtained, but I'll let Tez tell that story himself) so of course with that and the booze, he was a wee bit full of himself, and utters the line "I've got a nice arse"

Personal opinion on that subject went right out the window when Tez went "I'll show yous"

Looked up at the wrong moment and got the type of view that only a doctor or a beautician should see.

Tez's back, sack and crack.

And thanks to modern technology (and an upcoming broadband connection) photographic evidence was obtained by Gerry for you all to view.

Now, where's that dog??????